DIVIDED BASKET PATTERN
- Structured basket
- Divided liner
- front pocket with two options
- two handle variations
- divider sewn in on both sides as well as bottom, no gaps for anything to slide through!
Approx. Basket Dimensions: 11" wide, 6" deep, 10 1/2" tall including handles (7 3/4" tall without)
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Please scroll down to read materials list and purchasing information!
Based on 44"-wide fabric.
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric
- 3/4 yard lining
- fat quarter (18”x22”) Accent Fabric (includes front pocket, handle accent/handle)
- 3/4 yard fusible interfacing (SF101 or Pellon 808 )
- Select one of the following three options: 1/2 yard byAnnie's Soft & Stable/1/2 yard fusible fleece, Pellon 987F (44"-wide)/1 yard Pellon Foam Flex (20"-wide)
- 1/2 yard cotton webbing for handles 1 1/2"-wide (optional)
For Paper (printed) pattern:
Paper pattern version includes instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations, pattern sheet with full-size pattern pieces, additionally, rotary cutting instructions/measurements also included for all pattern pieces (just cut and sew, no need to cut out pattern pieces) if you prefer that method, all tucked into a resealable poly bag.