If you have a little one on the way, or you know someone who's expecting, the blog is for you today!
Our shop has an extensive selection of patterns for you. Weather you are looking for toddler or babies patterns check out our children’s patterns.
If you are interested in learning to sew for kids let us know and we will arrange a class for you and your friends. Most of the Children Corner’s patterns have videos to help you achieve the best possible outcome.
Why you should you sew for babies and toddlers
- Practice sewing skills.
- Fit doesn’t matter
- Smaller quantity of fabric – Tiny things are cute to make!!
- Modifications are easier than on grown-up clothes
- Pass them down to siblings or friends.
- Unique shower gifts
- Perfect for upcycling
- NO ONE ELSES BABY IS WEARING THAT OUTFIT
Hopefully we’ve convinced you with these very, very excellent reasons to sew for baby! Have fun!
The only reason I can think of for not sewing for your child is that they outgrow the garment so fast. But #5 should convince you that it is still worth your time.
Remember to check out Monday’s, August 7’s for Bella-rina by Studio e and come back Monday August 14 for Spotty Dotty Pincushion Pair by Fabric Palette.
See you all next week. Love y’all.
I’m very hot how about this cool treat.
Hot Chocolate Milkshake
This is a great drink for any time of the year! In the winter, it can bring you the great taste of hot chocolate and the feeling of a nice warm day. In the summer, you can cool off with this refreshment and still get the same hot chocolate taste that normally only comes in the winter. This was derived from my own original hot chocolate recipe, which is the best that I know. However, I will make this drink even more! Top with whipped cream.
- ¾ cup milk
- ⅓ cup powdered chocolate drink mix (such as Nesquik®)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon half-and-half
- ¾ cup vanilla ice cream
- Combine milk, chocolate drink mix, sugar, maple syrup, and half-and-half in a large cup. Stir with a spoon until liquid is smooth. Add ice cream gradually, mixing after each addition until blended.