Have you joined Chateau Sew & Sew's UFO Sewing Club yet?
Our fun and free club is like a support club for sewers, with myriad benefits (see below), not the least of which is dedicated time and group encouragement to help you finally finish those Unfinished Objects in your sewing pile!
This year, we're introducing our Outfit of the Quarter. Each quarter, we'll introduce a new pattern we love that we'll be sewing all quarter — the perfect project for UFO Club!
For first quarter of 2022, we’ll be sewing the brand spanking new Ida pattern for women and girls! The Ida, from IKATEE, is a super versatile pattern with eight possible versions! Make a casual tee, blouse, or dress, or dress it up with a stand collar with ruffles! It also includes instructions for long and short sleeves. IKATEE is born out of founder Stéphanie Godefroy's desire to share the couture experience and pleasure of creating clothing for yourself and your children. She loves patterns that are a little bit more exclusive and unique and invites you to bring your creativity — The Ida lives up to it all!
The Ida for kids is suitable for kids ages three to 12 and women of any age. We recommend using a cotton woven fabric, poplin, batiste, light twill, Double gauze, light denim, viscose, Tencel, Jacquard, or Jersey with this pattern.
Join the Chateau Sew & Sew UFO Sewing Club!
- The perfect opportunity to begin or finish projects you’ve been putting off with the help and encouragement of folks who also love to sew and shop experts
- 30% off anything in the shop on days sewing club meets
- 10% off anything in the shop anytime with member card
- Early access (priority ordering) of new fabrics
- Membership is free
- Hosted by Chateau Sew & Sew owners, Karen & Susan
- Monthly, hours vary (schedule here)
- At Chateau Sew & Sew
Ready to Join? Let’s do this, together!Call today at 504-533-9222 or email us at Chateau Sew & Sew firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!