So…maybe like me, you woke up this morning and realized it’s the middle of December and you haven’t started sewing gifts for Christmas yet. No need to panic!
We have loads of ideas for gifts your friends and family will love, and best of all, each gift is fast and easy-to-sew (we promise!) and makes for something far more personal than store-bought:
- Cloth napkins for the friend who loves to host dinner parties.
- Wine bag for the best gift of the season (I guess you know what I want ;).
- Reusable shopping bags or tote bags for your ”green” friends.
- Shoe bags for the world traveler in your life.
- A zippered pouch which are so quick and easy to make, you can you can make them a different one for every day of the week!
Please stop in to see us and we can help you get started on any of these projects and more.
Also remember we have lots of ready-made gifts in the shop as well, which you can make extra special with an embroidered name or monogram.