FIVE MUST HAVES TO STEP UP YOUR MARDI GRAS
Posted on February 07 2019
We are brimming with fun Mardi Gras fabrics for you to get festive this Carnival season. We think our Mardi Gras plaid, diamond fabric, crawfish, streets signs, or the always-classic solid purple, green and gold fabrics are perfect to sew up our Top Five Mardi Gras Must Haves this year:
- Ladder seat cushion: keep your youngest revelers comfy AND stylish! No plain metal or wood boxes for future kings and queens!
- Hands-free koozie: where to put your beverage when you need to catch those beads or wrangle a kiddo or pup!?! Make yourself a hands-free koozie! We have our very own pattern, developed and Mardi Gras-tested by our one and only, Abby!
- Table linens: we offer the perfect fabrics for Carnival time table cloths, placemats, and eco-friendly napkins.
- Home décor: make bunting or fabric beads (instead of plastic) to decorate your home for the season!
- Tote bag: last but not least, a Mardi Gras-themed tote bag. You know you’ll need several to haul all of your throws home!
Visit us in person or online at https://chateausew.com to shop our Mardi Gras fabric collections!