5.15.20 Covid-19 Update
Posted on May 15 2020
Dear Chateau Sew & Sew family,
As our beloved city begins to slowly reopen this weekend, so too will our little shop.
We imagine like you, we’re excited, hopeful, and optimistic, but remain cautious…and a little nervous…which is why we are taking all the steps necessary to help ensure your health and safety when shopping with us.
In accordance with state and local guidelines, as well as recommendations from the CDC, the National Retail Federation, and respected health experts, we will be implementing the following processes and procedures as of Friday, May 22:
- Chateau Sew & Sew will be open Monday through Saturday, from 11AM – 3PM – this will allow us the time we need to thoroughly clean the shop each day in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Shop visits will be by appointment only
- Appointments will be on the hour every hour (i.e. 11, 12, 1, and 2PM) for 30 minutes. The remaining time will again be used to clean and disinfect the shop between customers
- There will never be more than 4 people total in the shop – two employees, and two customers max – all of whom will remain 6’ apart minimum
- Anyone entering the shop is required to wear a mask or face covering
- And, for extra protection, we are asking our employees to wear a mask whenever they visit other shops or indoor locations
- Our employees’ temperatures will be taken daily, before they are allowed into the shop. Any employee showing any sign of illness will not be allowed into the shop
- We will open and close the front door for you to minimize your contact with any hard surfaces
- All interactions inside the shop will be touchless. No customers will touch fabric or surfaces, and checkout will only require a card swipe.
- We will, of course, have plenty of hand sanitizer throughout the store, at the register, and at the door
We truly cannot wait to see our customers in person again and hope these measures will bolster your confidence shopping with us.
Should you have any questions, or if you feel you’ll need more time in the shop, or have other special circumstances, please call or email us and we will accommodate you however we can.
See you soon!